Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller

Article about: Description: Nickel-plated hilt fittings shows light surface wear to the plating on the pommel, knuckle-bow and oak leaf embellished ferrule, with some faint speckling to the pommel and knuc

rakoosk657
    ?

Default Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller

Description:
    Nickel-plated hilt fittings shows light surface wear to the plating on the pommel, knuckle-bow and oak leaf embellished ferrule, with some faint speckling to the pommel and knuckle-bow. Black wooden grip shows some wear and is complete with a Police eagle properly inset into the obverse. Polished, matte finish blade measuring 33.25 inches in length is in good condition, showing only minor surface wear and slight aging to the base of the blade. Is complete with an original leather blade buffer pad. Dent-free, steel scabbard retains approximately 95% of its original black enamel, showing only light surface wear. Nickel-plated upper scabbard fitting shows some wear with light age patina.
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-16-2013 at 09:49 AM.

2. # ADS

Rakoosk..I edited your thread as this section is not the classified section but a discussion forum I will give you the benefit of the doubt..by giving you a chance to upload your photos for discussion. Please post the photos along with your description. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

rakoosk657
    ?

Here they are
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller   Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller  

Attached Images Attached Images Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller  Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller  Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller  Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller  Third Reich Police NCO Sword F. W. Höller 

Not bad, slightly salty, if it were an officers degan I would be interested but the nco version doesnt do much for me, unless it was reallllllly cheap lol.