Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tiger Dove Head Army Saber

Article about: Hi everybody. I recently picked up a pair of dove head swords and one is a Tiger. I did not know that Tiger was in the business of making army sabers but I guess they were. I can't even find

Default Tiger Dove Head Army Saber

Hi everybody. I recently picked up a pair of dove head swords and one is a Tiger. I did not know that Tiger was in the business of making army sabers but I guess they were. I can't even find one photo on the Internet of another Tiger Dove Head. I did find a leopard.

Anyway I will upload pics later today but was curious if anyone has seen one or could point me in the direction to see other examples. Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tiger Dove Head Army Saber
    P
    Many

Here are some photos of the Tiger Dove Head Saber

Tiger Dove Head Army SaberTiger Dove Head Army SaberTiger Dove Head Army SaberTiger Dove Head Army Saber

Hi NP ...Lauterjung Co. aka..Tiger were known to make Lion head pattern swords. This may be a first for a Dove head pattern..but let the swordsmen weigh in their knowledge on this sabre.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Spent a couple more days looking for Tiger made dove head sabers and still can't find any info. Does anyone here have any information? Thank you.

?

I can't help you with the maker , but that is a super example , nigh on 100% gilding left on and made even better with the knot still attached ! Nice pick up
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...