Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

TR Heer Army Sword

Article about: Ok gents, this isn't my area of expertise so I'm interested in opinions. I don't know much about Heer swords so any information anyone can provide on this one, I would appreciate. The eagle

Default TR Heer Army Sword

Ok gents, this isn't my area of expertise so I'm interested in opinions. I don't know much about Heer swords so any information anyone can provide on this one, I would appreciate. The eagle on the hilt bothers me a little, although I have seen similar ones out there. THis one doesn't belong to me but was brought to me recently. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TR Heer Army Sword   TR Heer Army Sword  

TR Heer Army Sword   TR Heer Army Sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TR Heer Army Sword
    P
    Many

Default Re: TR Heer Army Sword

Additionally, the blade is plain, in terrific condition, appears unmarked, the leather grommet is still in place, and the rest of it as shown is in very good shape.

The sword itself looks fine, BUT that eagle bothers me too. I would PM Tom "Swordfish" and get him to take a look. He is the first person I would go to when it come to Heer swords.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks as always Ade. I know I have seen other TR Heer swords out there with the same type of eagle, it being off-center a little is what bothers me. Maybe I'm being too picky. I will give Swordfish a shot, thanks!