Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Welcome to the new German & Austrian Swords sub forum!

Article about: Enjoy!

Default Welcome to the new German & Austrian Swords sub forum!

Enjoy!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Welcome to the new German & Austrian Swords sub forum!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Can't wait to scroll through all those new "sticky" threads put together by Michael Ryan. Great job!!!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael Ryans work..and topic content became too large for the Main forum along with the numerous other contributed threads from many members. A great Thankyou to Adrian Stevenson..for allowing this Sword forum to be created and accommodate many members whose study are strictly Swords of the time period.

This New Sword Forum, along with Mr Ryans work....will offer more than what any other Militaria forum or Reference book can offer in the subject matter. Myself along with the Administration are very grateful for this new forum.

I will be transitioning all the sword threads from the main forum..and over the next few days will be finding the unnamed threads..and move them to this location.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Michaels Pinned threads are opened for comment.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill