Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with porteepe and hangers

Article about: Photos of my Eickhorn 2nd Model Kriegsmarine Navy Dagger. This one is dedicated to dr73 (Danny), Gerrit & Larry C. You all had a hand in this one behind the scenes so thanks for your sup

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Wow very Nice Kirk..love the Logo .

2 trivia questions I have not asked in awhile

1. What is the little hook and chain thing used for?
    2. Why is there a button release on the dagger?
    For question #2 I know for certain (because I read it on the internet) that it is so the knife doesn't fall out when the ship is rocking back and forth

Sorry Larry.....I have no idea and I already broke my NYE resolution to be more serious.....

Rossi: Nice blade....I don't know how you guys find all these good items!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with porteepe and hangers
    P
    Many

?

Michael...Stay funny bro in 2015! Seriousness is overrated. Give up the resolution. We like your humor bro and it is hard not to be funny.

Quote by MAP View Post
    For question #2 I know for certain (because I read it on the internet) that it is so the knife doesn't fall out when the ship is rocking back and forth

Sorry Larry.....I have no idea and I already broke my NYE resolution to be more serious.....

Rossi: Nice blade....I don't know how you guys find all these good items!

Michael
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Very nice Rossi, Eickhorn made the best navys good solid daggers. Are you sure those rocks are synthetic if there as heavy as real ones maybe your friend is pulling a fast one lol.

?

Kirk lovely to see this one in your possesion
    Glad that we could contribute and help you out with this one.
    Its a lovely Textbook Eickhorn in great condition!
    I'm sure you will enjoy this one in the future!
    Some great pics M8

Regards,
    Ger

?

This set really put a smile on my face It's in great shape and by one of the best makers of the period. It fits your collection like a glove

Danny

Hi Map..no apologies necessary we all know your integrity here . This is a great thread and the drinks are on the Dagger House !

Belly Up Gents ...Happy New Years..and this is where some resolutions can be broken

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Hi Map..no apologies necessary we all know your integrity here . This is a great thread and the drinks are on the Dagger House !

Belly Up Gents ...Happy New Years..and this is where some resolutions can be broken

First case of scotch is on me. You organize the time, place and people,

Btw...what are the answers to the trivia

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They have been answered in the above posts..one being a swing control device the other was slipping off the ship into the deep sea. What kind of Scotch?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

They have been answered in the above posts..one being a swing control device the other was slipping off the ship into the deep sea. What kind of Scotch?
    Lol...so I was right about the second question...and it was a total guess..

Well if I remember correctly you like your scotch. I preferred Hendricks Gin and a good spiced run (Kraken). Just started dipping my toe into scotch. So far is has been Glenlivet 18 yrs. But if you have one you prefer another and it won't take me from my goal this year of picking up a nice clean SS helmet or DAK camo, just let me know.

Take said, I think Rossi's drink of choice is Old Milwaukee...

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think Rossi's drink of choice is Old Milwaukee...
    Sacrilege >_< !! ... If Rossi drinks that kind of beer..that may be grounds for a full ban

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast