Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with porteepe and hangers

Article about: Photos of my Eickhorn 2nd Model Kriegsmarine Navy Dagger. This one is dedicated to dr73 (Danny), Gerrit & Larry C. You all had a hand in this one behind the scenes so thanks for your sup

That is one great looking rig.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with porteepe and hangers
    P
    Many

?

My vote is MAX Show 2015 in Early October. Never been but would go there just to meet WRF brethren for sure as highlight.

Quote by MAP View Post
    First case of scotch is on me. You organize the time, place and people,

Btw...what are the answers to the trivia
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    My vote is MAX Show 2015 in Early October. Never been but would go there just to meet WRF brethren for sure as highlight.
    Hmmm, will need a major Hall Pass from Three Knuckles for this....plus will have to curb my collecting during the year to save up.....but yeah...you only live once...they might have the SS or DAK helmet I need.....

Now, is it Old Milwaukee?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Well Map drinking Scotch is one of my favorite hobby's having aberlour 18 YO double casked as 1 of my Favorites.
    And we all know the fun is to keep it in after consuming aint it L?

Well Gents if you would live in Holland you would easily be invited to drink 1 of my single malts, as i do have quite a few stored..
    WRF Tango and Dr73 know this, but Terry prefers that sissy type of beer , LOL, and Danny Always needs to drive after a visit so... no futher as 2 wines we havent been, at least he didnt but i gladly make up for him

Pity Kirk we live with a big pond between us, otherwise we would drink one on this mavelous KM Eick!

Ger

MAP
    ?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Well Map drinking Scotch is one of my favorite hobby's having aberlour 18 YO double casked as 1 of my Favorites.
    And we all know the fun is to keep it in after consuming aint it L?

Well Gents if you would live in Holland you would easily be invited to drink 1 of my single malts, as i do have quite a few stored..
    WRF Tango and Dr73 know this, but Terry prefers that sissy type of beer , LOL, and Danny Always needs to drive after a visit so... no futher as 2 wines we havent been, at least he didnt but i gladly make up for him

Pity Kirk we live with a big pond between us, otherwise we would drink one on this mavelous KM Eick!

Ger
    Well Ger,

Considering that I am told by my mother that I have Dutch blood in me (5% Dutch, 45% German, 50% Greek) I'll take you up on the offer when I one day get to visit the countries of my origin (vs the current situation where I have to visit my wife's family in Asia...... :-(

It's always fun during World Cup time...but I usually cheer for Orange.

You will need to be kind to me because I only started on Scotch last year and usually limit myself to a small quantity! I get the "spins" real quick and that never turns out well.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael a drink will be easily realised
    Orange is the color to cheer for indeed!! LOL

Ger

very nice.

?

3/2 beer? Ugh! Good old Caramel Brown as sewer water German Oktoberfest Brewskis that make your toes curl is my style. I can bring a pink umbrella for Mike and also a 6 pack of Pabst to go with the Old Milwaukee. Love ya Map and kidding You stick to scotch bro and I will have a big brew!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Sacrilege >_< !! ... If Rossi drinks that kind of beer..that may be grounds for a full ban

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    3/2 beer is for panzer pansies...Good old German Oktoberfest Brewskis that make your toes curl is my style. I can bring a pink umbrella for Mike and also a 6 pack of Pabst to go with the Old Milwaukee. Love ya Map....You stick to scotch bro can't handle that!
    I'm JUST learning to appreciate Scotch. Kind of like a Newbie on this forum. Just dipping my toes in the water....wait...I don't put water in my Scotch....really.

?

I remember when Oma and Opa would come home from Germany a couple times a year they would bring German Pretzels and Oktoberfest Beer. Opa would make me what he would call a Radlermass. 3/4 seven up and 1/4 German Beer. I was 12-15 and every weekend I would go out to the Lake House on Friday night and we would fish and have a Radlermass. I would have a hard time staying awake through the Dukes of Hazzard after that little drinkie but man did Daisy Duke look really nice in those short jean cut offs after a few Radlermass.

Okay....Had moment there. Sorry that Kriegs Daggers have turned to the Max Show and then Beer and now Daisy Duke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast