Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: Hello! What do you think of this Kriegsmarine dagger made by Eickhorn? P1140428.jpgP1140430.jpgP1140431.jpgP1140434.jpg Thanks for your response.

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Hello!
    What do you think of this Kriegsmarine dagger made by Eickhorn?
    Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    Thanks for your response.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Mister Aurel, I think better pictures of the scabbard, front and back of the pommel and maker mark are needed to make a precise judgement. The grip is a replaced one as Eickhorn only done the white celluloid over wood type. Check to see if the scabbard bands are separately applied or pressed out and check with a magnet to see if its magnetic, hard to tell with these pictures.

First Eick I have seen with an orange grip.. could they have bought a few from WKC in a time of shortage? Could be as they traded parts a lot. Hard to say for sure, what do you know about the history of the piece? Been in other collections? Kevin.

?

I agree with Tomaz that the grip most likely is a replacement. Better pictures are needed to judge the rest of the dagger.

Regards
    Danny