Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction dagger

Article about: How about this KM dagger. Maker Eickhorn. I've noticed after comparisation that the Eickhornlogo is upside down... I can't find any KM daggers with the squirrel facing the grip. Indication o

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction dagger

How about this KM dagger. Maker Eickhorn.
    I've noticed after comparisation that the Eickhornlogo is upside down...
    I can't find any KM daggers with the squirrel facing the grip.
    Indication of fake? Thanks.

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction daggerKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn reproduction dagger
    P
    Many

HI Krisse....not sure if thats the lighting making that eagle Pommel look spanking brandnew. The scabbard appears to be a 1 piece construction..which is not good to see. wait for Danny "dr73 "...Gerrit or Stingray. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    HI Krisse....not sure if thats the lighting making that eagle Pommel look spanking brandnew. The scabbard appears to be a 1 piece construction..which is not good to see. wait for Danny "dr73 "...Gerrit or Stingray. Regards Larry
    Thanks Larry. One of these days I go to the seller to take some pictures. But I don't have a good feeling about it because it's the same guy as from the fake
    NSKK chained dagger. But the KM, I must say, looks more convincing.

?

This one is all wrong, post war fake. Pommel, grip, crossguard, etched maker mark and upside down, pressed out scabbard bands, everything about this one is wrong. Stay away from this seller.

?

I agree with Tomaz. It's a complete fake.

Danny

William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Nothing to add, bad to the bone..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ger