Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: by Stinschen Hi Mo I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

I actually came here to visit a member of this forum, a good friend of mine. And yes, I had to decide on having the SS dagger sent by DHL or to go here and bring it back myself, so I decided on the latter - and got a vacation out of it as well as a few more items. Of course, in this time of year there isn`t much to see, but still it is recommended

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    It looks like fun, did you specifically go there to buy militaria for your collection?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

Well done, would love to see pics of the SS dagger when you get home. Have a safe trip home.

Well done Christina!
    You are growing your collection nicely.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks,Ralph! It's a fascinating hobby, for sure, and always interesting!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Two good looking items you show there Stinch

Have a safe journey back !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Christina when you go back to Denmark,, Please feel free to take the snow with you as the weather in the mid western part of the US always travels eastward,, I am not looking forward to any snow this year, when it hits the Phila. Jersey area. Nice Eickhorn naval BTW. Also the same with me as I have to wait until after christmas to have a new purchase myself. Regards Larry

Oh my, please don't lose your bag.

Keep in mind, too, that militaria attracts the FAA, and those people couldn't care less about the way they put such items back after they search your bag. I speak from experience!

It was good that you picked it up and was able to see it in person.The Eickhorn Naval dagger is a real nice one and i own one like it except that i purchased it w/the hangers and portapee tied in the proper way.You if you like can buy the hangers or the portapee,but that adds on several hundred dollars to the cost! Have a nice Christmas you and your girl. Carl

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Oh my, please don't lose your bag.

Keep in mind, too, that militaria attracts the FAA, and those people couldn't care less about the way they put such items back after they search your bag. I speak from experience!
    Hi Mo

I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my suitcases. The helmet is going in my carry-on as well as the WB and Stalingrad dug bits.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi goodbuys

Thank you very much, and you too.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast