Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: by Stinschen Hi Mo I can`t take this one with me today as I will need import papers for it, I only have those needed for the SS dagger. Believe me, I am nervous about what might happen to my

?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Tell them, they break it they pay for it, their only customs officers, it doesnt give them the right to destroy property unless they suspect drugs or contraband, he'd have a hard job trying to convince his bosses that there was a valid reason for tearing a liner or pulling off a chin strap, i really dont understand their mentality in some countries, ive never had a problem with customs even after being told that we've been visiting the battlefields, they even want to know what we saw out of interest, but our vehicle has never been searched once, i must have an honest face

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

He saw the shape of the helmet in the scanner and wanted to see what it was.. didnt really care about being careful, kept saying "I´ll have to ask you to step back, Miss"... quite frustrating to do so when some ghastly guy is hurting your new addition to the KM family.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I told you to shove it on your head, he might have thought you were a looney and let you pass lol

I dont need to wear a helmet to look like a looney!

I´m just glad that there was no customs officer.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Yea, I came home from Utah once with a couple of helmets that I had picked up there. I packed an SD KM M40 and a French WWI Adrian into my checked luggage. When I got home, there was a little paper in my bad that said that my bag had been searched, and the liner had been partially pulled out of the Adrian! I got it back in, but I was still pretty mad. Thankfully they didn't mess with my KM.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Yea, I came home from Utah once with a couple of helmets that I had picked up there. I packed an SD KM M40 and a French WWI Adrian into my checked luggage. When I got home, there was a little paper in my bad that said that my bag had been searched, and the liner had been partially pulled out of the Adrian! I got it back in, but I was still pretty mad. Thankfully they didn't mess with my KM.
    Ohhh, an SD KM M40, not bad! And, what is an "Adrian"? Sounds pretty interesting.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

WWI French helmet, as he mentioned earlier in the post. You must be jetlagged
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Actually I am

Hehe :P

What I meant was, that I will search for one as I do not know it.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

It's basically the same, ugly-shaped helmet that you see every country but Germany, England, and America using before WWII.

(Of course that's not entirely true but I think I'm pretty close.)

Ahh, then I get it!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5