Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

Article about: I have never been a big fan of the navy daggers, I really did not have a good or particular reason. Well things have changed when I got a call from a friend who had one for sell that he got

Default Wear on the portepee

Wear on the portepee. Any thoughts if the portepee is post war replaced or period?
    Sorry, I know the pictures are not the best.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with orange grip and portepee
    P
    Many

?

Very desirable piece with the orange grip and first Höller trademark which is pretty rare to find. Congratulations on this great dagger!

Danny

Thanks Danny it is my first Kreigsmarine dagger and chances are not the last.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Great dagger Marty, I have seen a few army portepee's on navy daggers which look like they have been there forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2