Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hubertus etched damascus miniature post war

Article about: Hi, I picked this up a couple days ago. From what I've researched on this site, I think it's probably a fake. The pommel eagle looks funny with a lack of detail, the handle looks like a wire

?

It is post war production and I had heard of these with the anchor on the pommel instead of the swastika but this is the first time ive seen one so thanks for posting this. There were legit period pieces with etched patterns on the blade like this, its known as artificial Damascus.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hubertus etched damascus miniature post war
    P
    Many

That is some great information! I appreciate it!

?

Quote by ineedcoffee View Post
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. I really appreciate the input. I'm totally fine with it being a postwar production. Honestly, I bought the dagger simply based on the fact that it looked cool and I wanted it. It's definitely not damascus steel based on the aforementioned photo and others I've found online. It looks to have been etched to mimic it, but it still looks neat, in my opinion. I was secretly hoping it was WW2 but now that it's confirmed that it isn't, that's fine too. Thanks!
    AT any rate welcome to the best forum out there with the best members and collecting partners you will find worldwide. No...not a paid spokesperson. Just a believer in my fellow braddhas!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2