Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Article about: Hello Thanks for looking I was wondering if anyone could let me know date this dagger was made? The scabbard is dented but the blade is in good condition. I have been offered it at a good pr

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger

Hello
    Thanks for looking I was wondering if anyone could let me know date this dagger was made? The scabbard is dented but the blade is in good condition. I have been offered it at a good price?

Thanks for any Info
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger
    P
    Many

?

The maker of this dagger!

Thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

?

Another Pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger  

?

Hi cat66,
    I would say 1942.
    Best,
    Oleg.

anice Eichorn dagger.

?

Thanks for the responses I bought both Daggers.

Thanks again Curt