Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale

Article about: Could anyone give me any information on this item please, and let me know a valuation and where I could sell it please?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale

Could anyone give me any information on this item please, and let me know a valuation and where I could sell it please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger for sale
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Sallamanga View Post

Could anyone give me any information on this item please, and let me know a valuation and where I could sell it please?
    Welcome to the Forum. Glad you are here. We can only steer you to look at going rates online and other seller websites for dress daggers. We unfortunately do not assess value on the Forum. We do have a classifieds section here if you would like to list and sell here. Good luck.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com