Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication

Article about: Ich begrüsse alle Teilnehmer des Forums aus Russland! Ich bitte der Hilfe in der Identifizierung des Dolches. Ich vermute, dass es der Dolch des Offiziers Luftstreitkräfte der Periode Weimar

Rusia75
    ?

Default Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication

Ich begrüsse alle Teilnehmer des Forums aus Russland! Ich bitte der Hilfe in der Identifizierung des Dolches. Ich vermute, dass es der Dolch des Offiziers Luftstreitkräfte der Periode Weimarer Republik die 1925-1929 Jahre ist. Der Produzent ALCOSO. Leider, ungeachtet etwas Tage der intensiven Suche konnte ich im Internet den identischen Dolch nicht finden. Ich bitte, die Meinung darüber auszusprechen. Ich danke alle!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine Imperail Fantasy dagger - Need Authentication  

2. # ADS

Someone please who can translate this as I currently do not have the resources and time to translate this myself.

Thread will be moved to Kriegsmarine dagger forum.

New member Russia... Please translate further text into English please.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default I ask the help in the identification of the dagger. The dagger of the officer air forces of the period Weimar Republic?

Sorry only a google translation:

I welcome all participants of the forum from Russia! I ask the help in the identification of the dagger. I suspect it is the dagger of the officer air forces of the period Weimar Republic the 1925-1929 years. The producer ALCOSO. Unfortunately, despite some days of intensive search, I could not find the identical dagger on the Internet. I ask you to express your opinion. Thank you all!
    "Per Ardua"

Awesome thankyou Paul ...translation is enough of a,decent description

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This dagger is assembled of various fittings mostly Kriegsmarine. Wait for the Naval collectors to comment further.

Regards Larry

In any case, allow me to remark that there were no air forces in the Weimar Republic.

?

Hi guys,
    maybe it is a Romanian Air Force dagger M1921. "M" on the blade could be for the king Mihai I. I don't know if the dagger an original is.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    In any case, allow me to remark that there were no air forces in the Weimar Republic.
    Quite, and basic knowledge of history makes that perfectly obvious! Courtesy of the constraints of the Treaty of Versailles but let's not go there

Thanks for the "handbrake" Andreas before anyone races of into fantasia!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."