Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepe

Article about: This dagger is as you will know by now a mini, its only 12 cm long. Its one of the best mini's i have ever seen. It has an inside scabbard spring to prevent the dagger from falling out of it

?

Default Imperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepe

This dagger is as you will know by now a mini, its only 12 cm long.
    Its one of the best mini's i have ever seen.
    It has an inside scabbard spring to prevent the dagger from falling out of it.
    The blade is mint, it even has the bufferpad still inplace.
    I doubt you will see a complete beauty like this shortly!
    Enjoy this great litte dagger
    Ger
    Imperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepeImperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepe
    P
    Many

Beautiful condition Gerrit. Even as a miniature..it is as attractive as the full size model. That grip on the Heer dagger is a piece of candy . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That's a beautiful imperial mini Ger. The detail on a dagger this small is amazing! I can imagine it will make a great display next to one of my imperial navies

Danny

?

Sweet little Imp navy Ger

Nice detail for such a small piece !

Mac 66.

?

That is a neat mini. I really like the portepee on it.

?

A sweet little find Ger , but that heer is fabulous !!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Thx Gents for the nice words!

Larry & Al,

that glass grip Eick is indeed a real screamer

Regards,
    Ger

?

Thanks to Ger I was able to add this little piece of art to my collection. Thanks again my friend! Here it is with it's big brothers

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Kriegsmarine Miniature dagger with porteepe  

?

It sure blends in perfect Danny!

lovely piece...