MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee

Article about: Thanks guys! I really appreciate your kind words To answer Maximus question: the blade is true damascus steel. And as always, much better in hand Danny

?

Default Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee

Hi Guys,

Not too long ago an imperial navy dagger by Carl Eickhorn was posted for review. It turned out to be a reproduction. I thought it would be nice to post my navy dagger by the same maker. This time an original. When you compare this one to the reproduction dagger the difference in craftsmanship is obvious. I think daggers like this are true works of art. I love em Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee   Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee  

Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee   Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee  

Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee   Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee  

Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Kriegsmarine Eickhorn damascus dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

?

Lovely imperial Danny,is that a Damascus blade I see , also the scabbard has the knotted suspension ring collars, there is no comparison to the one posted previously

Let the drooling begin, is the Damascus blade an artificial "etched look" or true Damascus steel? I know they did both, not sure on what models. and the grip looks amazing with that glazed donut look.......yes I am hungry at the moment lol

?

There are not too many of those about Danny ! Beautiful !! It's a privilege to see it , thanks
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Another superb Naval dagger Danny!
    Lovely grip, great looking scabbard bands and a gorgeous blade!
    Portepee aint bad either
    Yep i can close my jar now i guess.....

Ger

gorgous.

Hi Danny, I really hate reproductions, so thank you for photos of yours authentic dagger - with D A M A S C U S B L A D E !!! I can´t believe my eyes. Congratulation to it. This dagger is real beauty in collection.

Regards Peter

Stunning with the Damascus blade, superb.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Classics can not be reproduced...Nice Danny
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gorgeous dagger.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast