Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication

Article about: Hello to all I have a dagger made by C.Eickhorn. It is the imperial navy dagger. You do not see them often , I wanted to ask if the dagger all right. Thank Michal

Default Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication

Hello to all
    I have a dagger made by C.Eickhorn. It is the imperial navy dagger. You do not see them often , I wanted to ask if the dagger all right.

Thank Michal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication   Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication  

Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication   Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication  

Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Water Police Eickhorn etched dagger , Need authentication
    P
    Many

?

The dagger you show isn't an imperial dagger. It's a socalled 1921 model. The pommel is original but the blade certainly isn't. Grip is hard to judge from pictures alone. You can easily tell the blade isn't original because of the typical post war trademark and sailingship etch.

Danny

?

The pommel looks like a WKC product with the shorter and fatter column on the top, the scabbard could also be WKC with the earlier narrow bands, the blade as dr73 says is post war.