Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard

Article about: Hello guys, I just want to show you my new addition, a KM dagger by Höller. Hope you like it. Best regards, Oleg.

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard

Hello guys,
    I just want to show you my new addition, a KM dagger by Höller.
    Hope you like it.
    Best regards,
    Oleg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard
    P
    Many

?

Part 2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard  

?

The hanger.

?

That's a beautiful piece Oleg! A wonderful addition to you collection. Congratulations!

Regards
    Danny

A real beauty for sure. Glad to see so many of these rare daggers going into collections and folks like yourself that appreciate these super collectibles.

Everything you have posted..we are never disappointed . A superior addition to your collection..thankyou for sharing this with the community .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great addition to your collection, congrats. Thank for posting good pics.
    John

?

Great addition Oleg, i like these Hollers with the hammered eyelets, and a great looking blade as well, very nice.

Tomaz.

?

Gentlemen,
    thank you very much for your kind words.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Wow, beautiful indeed !
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast