Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication

Article about: Hi guys this dagger has just come up for sale on our buy sell website. Bit like Ebay to be honest not somewhere I would normally buy a dagger from. And with the buying I have done lately I a

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication

Hi guys this dagger has just come up for sale on our buy sell website. Bit like Ebay to be honest not somewhere I would normally buy a dagger from. And with the buying I have done lately I am not really looking right now. It is cheap though and couple of comments have me wondering. It is a private sale they say they had it authenticated and been in the family for 50 years! Would appreciate your thoughts more out of curiosity and to learn from more than anything. There is no maker mark or marking on blade. Apoligies for the poor quality photos. Had to screen shot them. Thanks regards AL Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

?

Hi Al,
    the dagger seems to be an unmarked WKC one with an Eickhorn scabbard. I don’t know if the story about 50 years in the family true is, but I know a motto “don’t buy the story, buy the item”.
    Best,
    Oleg.