Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 1st model Alcoso etched dagger with m38 pommel and deluxe scabbard

Article about: What more is left to say? 3 Superb KM's in anyone's book! The Oakleaf and Acorn engraving on the sheath is the topper, for sure.

Default re: Kriegsmarine 1st model Alcoso etched dagger with m38 pommel and deluxe scabbard

What more is left to say? 3 Superb KM's in anyone's book! The Oakleaf and Acorn engraving on the sheath is the topper, for sure.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 1st model Alcoso etched dagger with m38 pommel and deluxe scabbard
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 1st model Alcoso etched dagger with m38 pommel and deluxe scabbard

Hi all!
    I would like to thank you all for your kind replies to my dagger and Ger, thanks for posting my dagger! Will see your swords and great SA dagger in person pretty soon.
    I have a 'few' more navies that I would like to share with you. I will post some soon. I'm sure you will like them

Danny

?

Great seeing you here Danny!
    Welcome and thx for joining!
    your daggers will be a great asset here.

looking forward to our meet at the end of the month

CU then,
    Ger

Welcome Danny great to see you here. Enjoy your stay and the atmosphere is laid back and friendly. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It is certainly one beautiful dagger and it must be a thriil to have such a rare variation. thanks for sharing with us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2