Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication

Article about: I'm wanting to know what I have is authentic and any information on it if so. Apologies for the poor pic of the blade, but it's very shiny.

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication

I'm wanting to know what I have is authentic and any information on it if so. Apologies for the poor pic of the blade, but it's very shiny.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg etched dagger - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

compare with these 2 threads as well as some of the threads in this Kriegsmarine forum. Compare the details.
    I would say your dagger is total repro with a few varied authentic fittings to give it some appeal and the scabbard being all one shell not having separate scabbard bands.

Paul Weyersberg Kreigs dagger

Weyersberg KM dagger
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello OhDumb,
    I agree with Larry.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

+1

Oh boy what an ugly Eagle that is!

Mate, why choose THAT as your username??????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

It cracks me up. My last name is an Americanized version of Oldham (Odom). I saw it spelled, OhDumb, like that on some old records (phonetically spelled) once and laughed. So, I use it as a username online quite a bit.