Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger

Article about: What do you guys think about this one,is it early or late,seems to have brass fittings.

Thanks again!I turned it around,the grip had to be taken off to do it,it would not just spin around.It has a red felt washer on cross guard.Any idea what year this one was produced?How do the cracks in grip effect the value?I was thinking the dagger may be worth somewhere between 400.00-600.00.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger
    P
    Many

Its the nature of the composition in the grip. As long as there are not chunks missing the value should remain stable.
    To see market value ..check out some of the local dealers and compare the producer to condition and subtract 20% from their mark up.

The condition of the blade will be the deciding factor. I think your relatively close in your value estimate.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Toecutter; 07-18-2018 at 01:44 AM.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The condition of the blade will be the deciding factor. I think your relatively close in your value estimate.

Regards Larry
    I agree with Larry.

Best,
    Oleg.

?

I agree with the others. Original Hörster navy dagger.

Danny

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Hörster etched dagger  

Last edited by Toecutter; 07-20-2018 at 02:43 AM.

?

That blade is a lot better than I thougt when I first saw the picture of the trademark! If the price is right, I would go for it

Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2