Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )

Article about: Hi A friend found this dagger during a house clearance and I was wandering whether it is original and what type of dagger it is specifically. Sorry the photos are not great, I have asked for

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )

Hi
    A friend found this dagger during a house clearance and I was wandering whether it is original and what type of dagger it is specifically. Sorry the photos are not great, I have asked for more photos. Any help as always is greatly appreciated, thank you,nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )
    P
    Many

Nothing wrong with that, excellent find !!! only missing a felt washer from under the crossguard
    cheers Ronnie

Thank you Ronnie for the quick reply. It is probably out of my current price range but if I did what would be a fair price for such a dagger?

No probs Nic, hard to say on price really all depends on condition maker rarity and most of all how much someone is willing to pay for it at a guess I would say from around £400 upwards don't quote me though
    cheers Ronnie

?

Looks like a nice Eickhorn model to me.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you Ronnie and Rossi for your comments, much appreciated, nic.

Am not seeing any red flags from these photos. As said, it looks to be a decent Eickhorn 2nd Model KM with the anchor etch. Not much gilding left, but that's normal. If you bought this from a Dealer, you would pay $600 or more.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Many thanks for all the replies regarding this dagger. Thought I would upload the final set of pictures he sent. Thank you, nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger ( Real or fake )