Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need Authentication

Article about: Hi gents...i would appreciate your opinon on those kriegsmarine hangers. they don't seem in great conditions but seem period done...what kind of belt is the one included? Many thanks ?

Default Kriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need Authentication

Hi gents...i would appreciate your opinon on those kriegsmarine hangers. they don't seem in great conditions but seem period done...what kind of belt is the one included?
    Many thanks
    Kriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need Authentication?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need Authentication
    P
    Many

They look fine to me.

The belt is correct and is worn under the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Many thanks Adrian

worn slightly but good ones.

?

Thumbs up

I agree, I see nothing wrong with the hangers.
    I'd sure like to have the belt to go with my Km!
    Neat as hell!
    Sarge

Excellent pick up! Now hang a nice ivory gripped KM with the ship etch blade and a good gilded pebble finish sheath, and you'll have a superb rig!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I wish I knew what my family did with the hangers and belt to my KM dagger, before it was passed down to me, the damn thing came off the Prinz Eugen, and I found out from my eldest cousin that my uncle also brought back a seamans cap and KM Officers cap from the same ship, that was a few weeks ago and he,s in his 70s, no-one seems to know what happened to them, gutted

Nice Hangers Luca..these are almost worth as much as a half decent KM dagger itself. Nice Find Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for help guys...A dagger like this?
    Kriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need AuthenticationKriegsmarine Hangers with belt - Need Authentication

Could be a Bit better guilding to it, but-yep. That would be excellent!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast