Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Article about: A couple more of my father's friend daggers Real or no I have posted several listings Any help on any of the daggers is appreciated. This is a wonderful site

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

A couple more of my father's friend daggers Real or no I have posted several listings Any help on any of the daggers is appreciated. This is a wonderful site
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Pretty sure the Navy is a repro, as I've read there were never any war-time daggers made with
    a submarine on the blade, however the Weyersberg logo seems nice and crisp ! I have owned
    a known repro dagger with 'chain' wrap on the grip in the past, and currently have one with a
    battleship on it. ( I'm wondering now if all my Navy daggers are reproductions/fakes ! )

The Army dagger shows a strange finish on the metal crossguard and pommel, but it could be
    poor lighting - or my bad eyes !

On your other thread, SS or SA blades with an engraved motto would be very rare if original.
    Photos in better light will probably be needed.........

Wait for other replies from the more advanced !

Regards, Steve.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 04-12-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Thanks for your input

I agree with steve , pretty sure its the wrong maker if it a U9 and i also have major doubts on it sorry same about the army hanging straps dont match the patina of the dagger aswell as other points like Steve says better pics would help on the army but i would pass on these if offer'd to me,
    cheers Ronnie

any input on the others I listed SS SA

Question re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

I was searching a site today. One of the major sites They listed a uboot with the sub on blade for $1250.00

Quote by doggone View Post
    I was searching a site today. One of the major sites They listed a uboot with the sub on blade for $1250.00

Makes me feel a bit better about my 'battleship blade'
    after hearing of one priced like that ! Some things
    though, can remain unsold for years......

Regards, Steve.

Thumbs up re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Steve If find site will let you know

?

A Robert Klass second model Naval dagger with the U9 submarine on blade is currently for sale on the LTC T Johnson site for $9500, this mans weapons are normally 100% genuine, or so i have been led to believe.

have you any better pics of the blade and etching,
    cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast