Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Article about: A couple more of my father's friend daggers Real or no I have posted several listings Any help on any of the daggers is appreciated. This is a wonderful site

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

No Ronnie He lives in California Will try and get Jon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Jon i have just gone through the book on navy daggers by Thomas Wittman and it states the dagger is called the " robert Klass "U9" dirk and was prodced by them (Klass)and there was less than 100 produced and is very rare, so i think as we suspected this is a copy as the maker you are showing is not Klass.
    hope this help's Ronnie

Thumbs up re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersberg reproduction dagger with u boat etching - Need Help

Good info Helps when the fakers do not know who makes what
    Thanks Jon

Quote by davejb View Post
    A Robert Klass second model Naval dagger with the U9 submarine on blade is currently for sale on the LTC T Johnson site for $9500, this mans weapons are normally 100% genuine, or so i have been led to believe.
    I'm not so sure all his items are legit.

Not a bank-breaking, high-end object, although he claimed it to be an original,
    I purchased a simple brown SA dagger-hanger 'keeper' off them, and it is
    the cheapest, repro-looking, most poorly made thing I've ever seen !

My bet is he brought some of these in from somewhere
    that have been made up...............

Regards, Steve.

Quote by doggone View Post
    Steve If find site will let you know
    Thanks, Dog !

It would be interesting to see what they actually have.................

Regards, Steve.

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Jon i have just gone through the book on navy daggers by Thomas Wittman and it states the dagger is called the " robert Klass "U9" dirk and was prodced by them (Klass)and there was less than 100 produced and is very rare, so i think as we suspected this is a copy as the maker you are showing is not Klass.
    hope this help's Ronnie

Bang on. Ronnie !!!!!

Regards, Steve.

Doggone, I am somewhat new to this forum but have been collecting WW2 German militaria fo 30 years. I also have doubts about your friends Navy dagger but the Army officer is a very nice looking in my oppinion,totally original Heer dagger with very early fittings!! Is there a maker mark on the blade? Looks like EARLY WKC fittings but the scabbard on WKC's ussually have one screw holding the throught except for the very early examples. Give me a little more info and I will do what I can.(Hangers are OK too by the way) Kevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2