Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers

Article about: Hello Gents, i thought i'd post my only navy dagger. unfortunatly the grip is cracked. i could have replaced it, but its original to the dagger. but it's still a nice Eickhorn, engraved blad

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers

Hello Gents,
    i thought i'd post my only navy dagger. unfortunatly the grip is cracked. i could have replaced it, but its original to the dagger. but it's still a nice Eickhorn, engraved blade.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with hangers

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

nice one again Andrew nice eye candy
    cheers Ronnie

I aways like original navy daggers and this one is no exception

Cheers, Ade.

?

thanks for the responce guys. it's not the best looker, but i'm happy with it.
    andrew

Hal
    ?

Hi Andrew, another nice example from your collection. I like the dark toned ivory look of the celluloid grip, also nice to see a navy with the hanging straps. Best, Hal PS; Is that an aluminum-nylon composite portepee?

?

GREAT! ... i had the sail ship and the sea serpent... go NAVY

?

Quote by Hal View Post
    Hi Andrew, another nice example from your collection. I like the dark toned ivory look of the celluloid grip, also nice to see a navy with the hanging straps. Best, Hal PS; Is that an aluminum-nylon composite portepee?
    Hi Hal,
    on the portapee i'm honestly not sure. i just looked at it. it does not have the slippery feel of nylon , may be i should try a hot pin test in an out of the way area. but i dont think its nylon. its supposed to be a gold knot on silver cord with a silver button on the bottom. my understanding is it was for an administrative officer rather than a line officer. did they have a knot that was a composite with aluminum and nylon ?
    andrew

?

I like it. Navy stuff was a bit too rare to be in my reach but always wanted one.

Regards

Hi Andrew, that sure is a beauty! One more piece from your high quality collection. I have an Eickhorn NCO sword with the full squirrel emblem like yours. I read that Eickhorn stopped using the full squirrel emblem in 1942. Have you ever heard that? Thanks for posting and keep'em coming!

Jay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast