Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepee

Article about: Hi. I got my self a kriegsmarine dagger. The only thing the seller was not sure if it was orginal or not was the portrpee. What do you think?

?

Like already said it is not a part dagger in my opinion.
    Overpay? I was in the year 2008 in the USA. I was by the game of Tampa Buccaneers vs. Seattle Seahawks in Tampa Bay. I have paid 100 bucks for a ticket and 27 bucks for three bottles Budweiser. I will never see this money. But I do not regret it. I have an excellent memories. And you still have the dagger. You can always sell it if you don’t need it more.
    Best,
    Oleg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepee
    P
    Many

I took it apart when u come home from the work.
    It was like i thougt. I could se a slightly bend, im 100% shure that the handel never has been removde.
    The bend has make the handel to crac, when i screw the pommel back it fitts 100%Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger - Help Needed with portepee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2