Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Puma etched dagger with hanger and portepee

Article about: I need some help on this km dagger complete with hanger. The blade looks to have a sailing ship on it isnt that common on the fake's Im still learning so need you experts on this Thanks in a

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Puma etched dagger with hanger and portepee

I need some help on this km dagger complete with hanger. The blade looks to have a sailing ship on it isnt that common on the fake's
    Im still learning so need you experts on this

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Puma etched dagger with hanger and portepee
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Puma etched dagger with hanger and portepee

I like it.

Regards
    Vedran

Hi Eraser...Nice complete rig!!. Its nice to see the sailing ship motif as it is not much of a common site these days,,mostly fouled anchor types. Very nice! thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-25-2013 at 04:36 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A very nice example , i love these Kriegsmarine daggers
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

I am liking what I see. FP

?

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!Very nice set up. If possible could I see a couple of pic's of the hanger???
    Thanks for the Pic's

Semper Fi
    Phil

An Excellent and original 2nd Model KM Puma with the scarcer seen Sailing Ship acid etch. The gilding is almost totally absent, but many of them are now. Nice to see with the original hangers as well. Now Tie that portapee on correctly and you'll be all set!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Agree to all whats said above!

Nice original set wouldnt mind owning it

Take wagriffs advise at heart and tie that portepee correctly and it will make a great display!
    after you did that please make a picture of it with it hangers attachted and post it here...would love to see that!

Cheers Ger

I am trying to find a step by step process or a video which is difficult to find of tieing one of these knots to the crossguard of a 2nd model Naval. Maybe my sequence of words in the search engine are not correct. Can anyone help with this? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Easiest way I ever found, was to cheat and unscrew the pummel cap and slide it on That way....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast