Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

Article about: Hi all...i'd like your opinions on this Wkc kriegsmarine dagger with hammered scabbard. It seems ok...also if i see a sloppy etch...but my be the light of the ugly photos. many thanks for he

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

Hi all...i'd like your opinions on this Wkc kriegsmarine dagger with hammered scabbard.
    It seems ok...also if i see a sloppy etch...but my be the light of the ugly photos.
    many thanks for help
    Luca
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee
    P
    Many

?

From what I can see of your ugly photos lol it looks like a nice desirable orange grip with hammered scabbard wkc, would of liked better photos of the pommel and maker mark but it is on the correct side (obverse) for wkc. I like the leaf engraved eyelets on the scabbard which is another wkc feature and everything else looks fine to me.

?

I agree with Tomaz. We just need better pictures of the pommel. The rest of the dagger is textbook WKC.

Danny

looks very nice.