Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Article about: Hi Just got this come my way so thought I'd share the pictures as, with apologies, I don't get on this side of the forum often......wkc made with dark orange handle, hammered scabbard and sa

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Hi

Just got this come my way so thought I'd share the pictures as, with apologies, I don't get on this side of the forum often......wkc made with dark orange handle, hammered scabbard and sailing ship etching on the blade.

Hopefully it's a good one

cheers

Tony

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbard
    P
    Many

?

Hi Tony,
    do you have a pictures of the eagle?
    Thank you.
    Oleg.

Hi Oleg,

pictures of the eagle as requested. cheers Tony

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbardKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and hammered scabbard

?

Hi Tony,
    thank you. That’s an early eagle by WKC. Nice catch! Congrats.
    Best,
    Oleg.

hurrah ! cheers Oleg your opinion is appreciated.