Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?

Article about: Again,they look great and if you are still unsure send them to me i will take a good look at them !!IN MY DISPLAY CASE ...HA HA JUST PLAYING.. STEVE IF ANYTHING MAYBE THE ROPE THING MIGHT ME

?

Hi Steve,

we have a Marine expert here at Warrelics
    I just gave my friend Danny a Text message to take a look at your navy daggers.
    Im looking forward to his reply!

Cheers,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?
    P
    Many

?

Hi Steve,
    It would have been easier to comment on the daggers if they were posted seperately because now I can't tell which close-up belongs to which dagger.
    But let me start with the pommels. Atleast 3 out of 4 are post war. The Pack etched trademark certainly doesn't look right to me. The Weyersberg logo looks ok but if it has the battleship etch on it, that blade is no good. But maybe the battleship etch is on the one with the Pack trademark? The Eickhorn trademark doesn't look good to me. The good news is I certainly see a Weyersberg scabbard in the picture with the four daggers (the one with lighter portepee) so I hope the Weyersberg blade doesn't have the battleship etch. I you can provide me with better pictures of the scabbard bands I can tell you if the scabbards are original and which maker they belong to.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?  

Thanks Gerrit and Danny. I'll sort through and get more
    pics of each one up.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3