Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?

Article about: Again,they look great and if you are still unsure send them to me i will take a good look at them !!IN MY DISPLAY CASE ...HA HA JUST PLAYING.. STEVE IF ANYTHING MAYBE THE ROPE THING MIGHT ME

?

Default re: Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?

Again,they look great and if you are still unsure send them to me i will take a good look at them !!IN MY DISPLAY CASE ...HA HA JUST PLAYING.. STEVE IF ANYTHING MAYBE THE ROPE THING MIGHT ME A RE=PRO BUT WHO CARES LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE PRETTY!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?
    P
    Many

Default re: Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?

Quote by pammy View Post
    yes it was !! they are great no matter what they are so pretty!! i might have to switch from luft to navy...
    Thanks for your comments, Pammy !

Here is one more that I should also add. It is eight inches long,
    and electro-penciled: 'Torpedo Boot' and 'Luchs' on each ricasso...........
    I posted a thread on it a while back.
    Attached Images Attached Images Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ? 
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Now that is realy nice!! Did this one check out? It looks fine and harder to find the sales man typ... THE ROPE TURNED A NICE TONE!

Quote by Pammy View Post
    Now that is really nice!! Did this one check out? It looks fine and harder to find the sales man type... THE ROPE TURNED A NICE TONE!
    Thanks again, Pammy.

The first photo is somewhat dark and I was not familiar with my new camera
    at the time. Here are some recent shots. ( It is probably a toy, or a souvenir )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?   Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?  

Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?   Group of four Kriegsmarine 2nd model daggers in my collection - Real or Unreal ?  

Last edited by Walkwolf; 07-29-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Miniature daggers and swords were produced by manufacturers to display their craftsmanship and were used for advertising and salesman samples.
    You have some very nice navy daggers

Quote by LMG 1 View Post
    Miniature daggers and swords were produced by manufacturers to display their craftsmanship and were used for advertising and salesman samples.
    You have some very nice navy daggers

Thanks, Luke ................!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

steven ,i like the scabbard bands! well ,i like everything abought it my birthday is coming up and thats one thing on my list!

wow, they are all nice, no matter how it turns out, very nice, why can't I find stuff like this, oh well. anyway I think you have a great looking set there.

regards Marty

I just found this old interesting tread, but I don't like two of the maker marks.
    I can't believe they are period.
    Any more opinions?

'Eichorn' and 'E. Pack' seem off. The Weyersberg
    logo looks ok to me.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast