Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz

Article about: by danhashman There are those little crossed swords on the ribbon. Is there something to tell about that? I often see Ehrenkreuze whose ribbons have no little swords attached to it, i guess

What a lovely piece! I never saw those EKs layered on top of one another to represent the two classes; that's a really neat idea. Can't beat Godet...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz
    P
    Many

Thanks Andreas. Speaking of Godet, someone might find this interesting.
    A page from my Godet miniature's catalog showing different variations
    of the Honor cross miniature.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Hello!
    It is so nice to see the photograph with the medal! I am really hoping to see more of them, but so-far this is my 1st.

Dok
    ?

I'll bring up a good topic.
    Here is my four-place ribbon bar. The first ribbon is the Iron Cross 2nd Class, the second to fourth ribbons are Frontkampfer cross and its Hungarian and Bulgarian equivalent combatans medals
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz   The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz  

?

My own, recent addition of the Ehrenkreuz für Hinterblibene.
    Marked 0.16, for Orden-Herstellergemeinschaft, Pforzheim.

As the majority of these medals are un-mounted, and were seemingly (and understandably) tucked away in a drawer and largely forgotten about, I wanted a nice, mounted example.
    The ribbon is a little grubby, though the medal retains most of its original finish and it is nice to know that it has been worn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz   The 1914/1918 Ehrenkreuz  

?

Hi Andreas,

I'm just thinking about whether I should buy my first Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer 1914-1918/Cross of Honor for Frontline Fighters 1914-1918. That's how I came across this thread.

It really is a fantastic compilation of Ehrenkreuze/Crosses of Honor and related items. I learned some new things while reading. Thank you for that and keep it up.

Best regards
    Wolf

?

Hi there. What does the circle with TZ mean? I recon it would be some sort of manufactor's mark? I've also seen on stating "RAR" on the (iron) back of a mounted single. Is it possible to "track" it down and do "research" on the matter.
    Best regards
    Niels

?

Hi there! Øh, I noticed that eighter the Witwe-ribbon or the cross with swords must be wrong when it comes to the 2nd Bandschleife with the needlesystem. I find that rather interesting. They are really neat, though.
    Best regards
    Niels

?

It's really an amazing thead! I've learn and have learned a lot from it. Well done!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21