Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.

Article about: Good evening, I have been offered this rare badge with a number of other day badges. I have been doing some research and I believe it appears to be okay but I saw no harm in a second opinion

Default 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.

Good evening,

I have been offered this rare badge with a number of other day badges. I have been doing some research and I believe it appears to be okay but I saw no harm in a second opinion. I have been looking at other original examples and the details appear to differ from the example I have been offered...

I understand that these badges sell for around $700 and I have been offered this one for around $30 which is another reason why I am asking for a second opinion!

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.   1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.  

1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.
    P
    Many

I picked mine up for around $350.00...I think $700.00 is a big stretch. That being said...$30.00 is a steal.

$30? Break a leg and Jump on it. Now!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I was reading a thread on the forum and someone said one would cost $700 and I have tried to see what dealers sell them for with little success; either way I am getting a good deal.

The other items that I want to buy I circled in red.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.  

I think whoever said $700 must've meant the non portable version of the same award. In any event the above pictured example is an original pre 1945 pin by Hoffstatter. Reason it might be different from the one you're comparing it against is there were more than one maker of those. A steal at $30.

I thought $700 seemed a lot. Check it out here (post 6) : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...g-badge-12935/

He must of meant this badge with a different maker...

Thank you, Glen.

A desirable early tinnie at an incredible price...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    I thought $700 seemed a lot. Check it out here (post 6) : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...g-badge-12935/

He must of meant this badge with a different maker...

Thank you, Glen.
    I don't think Assmann made 29 pins command premium over the ones by Hoffstatter or vice versa but there are a few variations- hollow, massive, RZM marked (or stickered), 1929 Rally period pins, later versions (after becoming an honor award of the Party it was re-issued) and so on. The price would also change according to the grade of the pin. Silver seem to be the most common. Bronze command a bit more than silver ones (seem to be a bit more scarce), then you have the gold grade which is at the "name your price" level. As with a price of any other artifact in this hobby- highly subjective and all over the map.
    Either way- congrats on a great score.
    cheers
    Matt

The early badges like pictured are selling in the 450.00 range. Original cased non portables are very rare and can go in the 2k range.

Did you ever pick this one up?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast