Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.

Article about: Good evening, I have been offered this rare badge with a number of other day badges. I have been doing some research and I believe it appears to be okay but I saw no harm in a second opinion

Hey guys,

Yes I brought it! I brought 18 items in total and they averaged around $17 each. This includes all the items circled in red in the above picture, the SA sports badge and a couple of other items.

The seller also claims to have some more items for sale including a WW1 Iron Cross 1st Class; although, I will wait for these items to arrive first.

Thank you, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.
    P
    Many

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that I received the badges today and I had an added surprise. I paid just under £200 for all the badges circled in red and the guy sent me all of the items including the NSDAP badge and a couple of un-photographed ones for no extra charge.

The guy also has some SS cloth items including a cuff title and arm eagle that I might be interested in if the price is right.

Thank you, Glen.

The SA Sports badge and the NSDAP party badge are worth nearly that alone.... Nice guy! Be sure to post pics of the SS stuff first, though!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A couple of my 29 RPT items
    Attached Images Attached Images 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please. 

I especially like the large cased badge! Very nice to see!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks William, original cased badges are almost impossible to find. Another one of my favorites is this silver shot glass.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.  

One final little gem is this .800 silver marked stick pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1929 NSDAP Nurnberg Reichs Party Day Badge, Opinions please.  

Some great stuff Erich! I have seen your many NSDAP related threads and you have some amazing items.

Thank you, Glen.

For you history nuts, the 29 RPT produced two martyrs for the party during the street fighting at the rally against Marxists and Social Democrats.

One of the reasons why the badge and event was important to the NSDAP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2