Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1944 lorient badge

Article about: i picket this badge up from a bricabrac store i was just woundering what this is, and is it a fake it dosent look well made to me there was two there but i got this one i dont no a thing abo

?

Default Re: 1944 lorient badge

The Narvik is a fake too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 lorient badge
    P
    Many

Where in Tassie are you Geelong?
    I'm in Georgetown up north.

yea thanks for the info just been doing my reading up on the lorient shield and yea i think ill stray away from this one but i like the look of some of the real shields that where given to the men.

ok. we were in george town sunday we just stoped there at the monumet near the water. we went around some the wineries in the tamar valley realy nice drive. in st helens now just got here about two hours ago

dam could have stopped in for a beer it was a nice day too

And welcome you were mate.That's what I was going to ask.
    Are you back this way?
    If so your very welcome to drop in for a beer and a look at my odd's and ends.
    Did you see the shields at the Bush Shop (20 odd k's west of St Helens) or in St Helens itself.Nice little place where you are now,enjoy the weather.
    Cheers Geelong
    Dave

hey thanks for the offer lovely place. but we are in st helens now and heading down the east coast and ending up in hobart then flying out from there sunday. its been great so far every were we go every one so nice and freindly. but i would have liked to have taken you up on your offer cheers. yea i did you been there.

Next time for sure hey.
    I've dropped into the Bush Shop a few times,heaps of general goods but not to much of what I seek.My good woman enjoys herself though.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay down here on the "Small Island".The most important thing to remember here is to drop your mind down to second gear and cruise along carefree.
    Have a good one
    Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2