Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST

Article about: Ma friend wants to buy those two. They are in an auction that doesnt last too long so he needs help. I say both are fake but just to be sure ill put it here.

Default 2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST

Ma friend wants to buy those two. They are in an auction that doesnt last too long so he needs help. I say both are fake but just to be sure ill put it here.

2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 pieces fakes? NEEd HELP FAST

I think you are right.Both pieces are looking to be fake pieces.And alone with this poor pics i would never buy a piece.

Regards
    Joe

both low quality fakes dont buy these mate !!!

Thank you guys, my friend doesnt want to buy them anymore. I dont know how do people even bid on these things, they look horrible. Im glad we helped my friend, he lost a lot of money on a fake helmet few weeks ago.

?

Your friend needs to join the forum and learn.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Most of these so called auctions are nothing but places to dump garbage on guys who don't know good from bad!Stay away from auctions that"Auction Zip" has under there many auctions dealers.Most are selling bad stuff,"as is".You can't get your money back and these so called dealers don't care if its as bad as bad can be and you lose big time!!Just a piece of advise to you new guys,stay away from these garbage auctions as this is another way to be screwed out of your money!

Sometimes you can score good, like i did. KvK 1, tombak, marked 1 on the pin for less than 100e. I think it was a good score.

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Sometimes you can score good, like i did. KvK 1, tombak, marked 1 on the pin for less than 100e. I think it was a good score.
    Not on the Auctions I posted about!!Maybe on some overseas auctions and I would be very cautious unless you know what you are doing and I would ask on this forum about any dealings with these guys!IMO