Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?

Article about: Hello there, I have been offered these 2 tank destroyer badges. Are they good or bad? I don't know much about these. Thanks. Sincerely, Kimo666

Default 2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?

Hello there,
    I have been offered these 2 tank destroyer badges. Are they good or bad? I don't know much about these. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Kimo666
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?   2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?  

2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?  
    Last edited by Adrian; 04-08-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2 tank destroyer badges, opinions?

I think close ups of the tanks may help those who know more than me

?

Default Re: 2 Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, opinions?

I believe both of these to be fake badges. One thing that stands out apart from the tank details which differ from known originals is the apparent aged look of the ribbon on the top one compared to the new looking tank upon it which is not a good sign in itself.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....