Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today

Article about: I will try to negotiate a decent price on the 50yr piece. Will see how low I can get it. I picked up 4 nice pieces this week

Hi, As a set of three, they make a realy nice display. Of the TR medals, they are among my favorites and yes the 50 year medal with case is relatively expensive in cash terms. However I would suggest that the 50 year cross is far rarer than similarly priced war badges and far less likely to be a fake. In your position, if you could afford to pay a bit over the odds for a nice cased example of the 50 year cross, I most certainly would. Civil medals are, I believe, catching up with combat stuff and, if this is the case, then you will have a good investment as well as a very attractive set in your collection. Congratulations on your latest aquisition.
    Happy hunting and best wishes Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today
    P
    Many

I'm still tracking down the 40 and 50 as well. Very nice set. Love it!

?

Thanks for the kind words gents , very much appreciated. It would be great to get a 50 year in the box as i have an idea for a display which incorporates the boxes with the awards. I am yet to complete a display and am currently working on several at the moment , trouble is boom another militaria item comes to light that you really like the look of and buy - then you have to save again for the previous item you wanted. (lol). I have very little will power when it comes to German militaria. .. Hope you manage to get a nice 40 and 50 year award wharfrat57 , to complete the set too , i'm sure you will mate.

Its a strange day my cased Deshler 40 yr FS came in today. I have been expecting it for while. It came with an unissued in the envelope black wound badge 107 Carl Wild. I do have a line on a cased 50 yr FSM, and its gonna cost me about $500.

?

Well done mate , Would be great to see a pic of your 40 yr FS mate , and if you do end up purchasing the cased 50 year that would be great to see on here too. 500$ is about the price. I missed out on a cased one at 348 euros. And a gentleman on here (sorry i forgot who and where i noticed it) was mentioning on that there was one over at WAF for 200$ and it went withing a few mins

Default cased 40 yr FSM

Its not as pristine as yours, but I cannot complain for $125. I also picked up a Flak LW soldbuch I placed on site today, and
    a LW B&N L Airgunners badge I picked up Tuesday.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today   40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today  

40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today   40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today  

40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today
    Quote by humble collector View Post
    Its a strange day my cased Deshler 40 yr FS came in today. I have been expecting it for while. It came with an unissued in the envelope black wound badge 107 Carl Wild. I do have a line on a cased 50 yr FSM, and its gonna cost me about $500.
    Hi , I must admit Carl Wild is one of my favourite manufacturers , they just have that "knack" of being a bit odd and unusual! Here's my Infanterie Sturmabzeichen by the mentioned producer! (Just my opinion and I did buy this a while ago!!.) Leon

?

That is a lovely 40 YR set mate in superb condition , well done , picked up for a really good price aswell. Very nice indeed. ....

Very Nice Infanterie Sturmabzeichen aswell Leon.

Yeah the Carl Wild pieces are pretty cool. The catch on the wound badge is much like the GWL's, and I really love pieces from that particular manufacturer!

Great find!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast