Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today

Article about: I will try to negotiate a decent price on the 50yr piece. Will see how low I can get it. I picked up 4 nice pieces this week

I will try to negotiate a decent price on the 50yr piece. Will see how low I can get it. I picked up 4 nice pieces this week

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today
    P
    Many

I will try to post the wound badge tomorrow.

Hi, Thought that you may like to have a look at some of these crosses in display pattern. From my experience the gold 40 year cross seems to be primarily a Deschler produced item. I cannot speak for the 50 year cross as this is to only one that I have handled but it is by Deschler. The Silver 25 year cross seems to be a multi manufacturer item as the two box labels imply. In my opinion one of the nicest and most under rated of the TR crosses. Hope they are interest to you
    Cheers MR

40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today40 Year Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen purchased today

?

Many Thanks for the pictures. They look very nice altogether like that , very nice pics indeed.

Very nice collection! I especially like the LDO case.

I have a 25 yr FSM on a parade mount with 2 other medals.

?

I'd like to get the miniature awards to go with these large ones further down the line. No rush for them though. I've also seen the tiny faithful service awards on stickpins aswell. Nice to have as a go-with.

There is a niche in 3rd Reich collectables. I know a fellow who is trying to collect every maker of EK2's. This may just be your niche. FSM's
    are rather attractive pieces, and they are going up in value! I will see what the 50 yr FSM will sell to me for?

?

Some nice crosses here guys love the collection looks great. Bit of an overkill though lol.. Cheers Terry.

Ye Tango I agree but I am a sucker for the things. Why have one if ten come along???
    Cheers MR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3