Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher

Article about: Here is a nice piece by Schwerin Berlin. The 1st KM piece in my collection

[QUOTE=big ned;1242000]
    Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    By the way Humblecollector, do not be put off of collecting KM awards by this mistake, get your money back and continue on in this area of awards. I personally think that they are the most "striking" designs of all the service branches!! Good hunting, Leon.

Well according to this thread, HC is calling it a day as far as collecting goes:

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with Case

I sincerely hopes that when he does come to selling up, he weeds out the many high end fakes that have cost thousands of dollars that he owns and has posted here in the past for opinions. That sounds harsh I know, but it is the unfortunate truth.

Absit Invidia, Ned.
    Now that would be sad , but I must admit that over time I have noticed a lot of buying before the getting of opinions. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher
    P
    Many

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I am afraid Ned is spot on again, the biggest giveaway is the catch. It should be mounted on a plate and you can see that not only is this one not mounted but it is also not a repair, and of course the font is incorrect sorry, LeonAttachment 716952Attachment 716953
    One small correction. The catch plate is used only on zinc versions of the badge. The fake badge at the start of this thread is attempting to mimic a Tombak badge and so would not use a catch plate.

Here's an image from Martin W. showing two badges previously in his collection. Both are the "later" dishback version but the one on the left is Tombak (no catch plate) and the one on the right is zinc (with catch plate).

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  

Thanks Norm, I did not notice it was trying to be a tombak!!. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2