Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t know

Article about: Hello all, got this blockade runner and it gives me lots of doubts for the worse, compared with the Schwerin I have (last picture) even more, but as it looks there are lots of small differen

?

Thanks for the replies, I have not been carefull with this purchase and just put it in the colection in good faith so nothing more to do, as it is to long ago, then leave it as a reminder the differences as pointes out are clearly, checkin the badge and the miniature there is a big difference in aging of the metal, I put in some pictures of the case and miniature may there can be someting sad about them
    best
    Robert
    Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t knowAbzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t knowAbzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t knowAbzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t know,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t know
    P
    Many

?

Hi Robert,

I'm afraid the mini and case are fakes as well. Here are two more example of that fake mini - one with a spurious Schwerin mark and one with a spurious Juncker mark. Also, the knurling on the pin is incorrect for Schwerin minis.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t know   Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher, don`t know  

MAP
    ?

Quote by webke View Post
    Thank for youre conclusions, hurts a bit for the second award as it is a complete cased set and paid value for it, some years ago guaranteed original, but it is what it is
    best
    Robert
    Robert,

You are correct. It is what it is, but if anything, it's a good learning experience, albeit painful. I've said it before, I have 10 or so relatively not inexpensive awards that I purchased over the years before I found the forum that turned out to be fakes. But since joining I have not made a single bad purchase thank to the help of the fine members here, as wrll as studying the threads and buying good reference books.

So don't be disheartened. Just reset and post before buying. Plus the research is the fun part!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2