Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher: They don't come better than this...

Article about: Hi Guys, as the thread title says.... Mint, boxed unissued and complete with the stick pin mini. Direct from the Veterans estate. Not mine, but I know you will enjoy seeing it. The maker is

Default Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher: They don't come better than this...

Hi Guys, as the thread title says.... Mint, boxed unissued and complete with the stick pin mini.

Direct from the Veterans estate. Not mine, but I know you will enjoy seeing it.

The maker is Schwerin.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher: They don't come better than this...   Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher: They don't come better than this...  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher: They don't come better than this...
    P
    Many

A lovely set Ade!
    I have seen a few sets like this, some of them must have been taken from a factory at the end of the war.
    Thanks for posting.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. The Vet was in the Royal Artillery in a survey Regt. He went in on D Day.

I feel pretty certain he picked them up in one of the Northern German ports in 1945. He liberated some lovely badges, all mint in boxes / cases/ packets.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Wow! An incredible set, I don't see these boxes very often.

?

That is a great set.
    So when a recipient was awarded this badge was the stick pin included in the set?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Phil, yes you would have got the full sized badge plus the mini for wear on civilian clothes.

Cheers, Ade.

a real beauty, love German naval badges.

In a word,outstanding.

Lovely set.

Regards,Martin.

A very nice set Adrian.

Very Nice Set Ade.. Can you get some photos of the other badges he brought home??

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast