Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.

Article about: This came from a flea market outside Warsaw Poland around 2000 don't know about the authenticty of this badge. timothy

Default Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.

This came from a flea market outside Warsaw Poland around 2000 don't know about the authenticty of this badge. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.   Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.  

Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.   Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.  

Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.   Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.  

Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.
    P
    Many

There were such awards, but the manufacturing technique
    is much better - like that of high quality jewellery.

The pics are really not good..........
    Regards,

Steve.

Its a cast fake of a membership badge of the German Academy for Aeronautical Research.
    cheers
    Matt

I went to the 'market place' in Warsaw last year and I saw one medal out of several which was authentic. I don't know, however, how things were in ca. 1999-2000., but I'd imagine it wasn't much better.
    In fairness though, I retain no knowledge on said badge, therefore I will not contribute a opinion about its authenticity. I do like the design, and hope it is real for your sake. But as already stated, better pictures are a must, like always.

It is,indeed, as Matt says-from the German Academy for Aeronautical Research and a very rare badge, unfortunately, this one is a very crude and poorly detailed copy. The leaves alone are a one looker.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by matthew View Post
    Its a cast fake of a membership badge of the German Academy for Aeronautical Research.
    cheers
    Matt
    Exactly as Matt has stated.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I was in this market in 1992, I only saw ammunitions found in the ground ! After, they made so many fakes....

Thanks for your imput fellows the badge is not mine posted for a collector friend he is ok with showing it I had promised I would I am not a badge man for this reason I will post some better picture of it doesn't sound like it is necessary. I will take your expert opinion to him. Thanks timothy

Default Clear picture of badge

Here are some clearer pictures of the award although probably not necessary. thanks timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.   Abzeichen für die Deutsche Akademie der Luftfahrtforschung.  

it awful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast