Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Abzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher

Article about: I think you have a good and unusual variant there Leon. It seems between the obvious flatback and dishback vatiants.Interesting looking badge but an original IMO. It is nice to see your grow

I think you have a good and unusual variant there Leon.

It seems between the obvious flatback and dishback vatiants.Interesting looking badge but an original IMO.

It is nice to see your growing collection too.A very nice and assorted collection of Wehrmacht awards.I do not see a Hilfskreuzer award ther yet,hopefully in the future.

Regards,Martin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher
    P
    Many

Abzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher
    Quote by martinw View Post
    I think you have a good and unusual variant there Leon.

It seems between the obvious flatback and dishback vatiants.Interesting looking badge but an original IMO.

It is nice to see your growing collection too.A very nice and assorted collection of Wehrmacht awards.I do not see a Hilfskreuzer award ther yet,hopefully in the future.

Regards,Martin.
    Hi Martin ,thanks for your kind words and thoughts, there is a Hilfskreuzer award there , tucked at the back(it's my toned and period lacquered example by F.O) Leon EDIT: Ignore the bottom image of the fake ,I accidently uploaded it! Abzeichen Fur BlockadebrecherAbzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Fur Blockadebrecher  

Blimey!!

I guess i need better glasses?

Or more expensive tequila ?

Indeed,a good looking FO there Leon.I completely missed it when i looked at the image yesterday.

Cheers,Martin.
    Last edited by martinw; 04-19-2014 at 04:05 AM.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Norm , I'm glad it checks out ok and you like it ,it now sits in my little cabinet with some friends!! Leon.
    Hi Leon,

Very nice display and I agree with Martin a nice uncommon f.o. Hilfskreuzer.

If I had to guess on the other KM awards from a distance, I'd say maybe...f.o. U-boat, JFS Destroyer, Deumer Minesweeper, Schwerin Fleet and FLL Coastal Artillery?

Best regards,
    ---Norm

Quote by Norm F View Post
    Hi Leon,

Very nice display and I agree with Martin a nice uncommon f.o. Hilfskreuzer.

If I had to guess on the other KM awards from a distance, I'd say maybe...f.o. U-boat, JFS Destroyer, Deumer Minesweeper, Schwerin Fleet and FLL Coastal Artillery?

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Norm ,you amaze me 100% correct on all awards!! Buy yourself an ice cream as a reward. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3