Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money

Article about: I have seen others cuff titles on this site, this is mine, and the money is from a bundle In have. The returning GI said he had helped loot what was left in a bank and post office.

?

Default Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money

I have seen others cuff titles on this site, this is mine, and the money is from a bundle In have. The returning GI said he had helped loot what was left in a bank and post office.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money   Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money  

Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money
    P
    Many

Default Re: gi return afrika corps cuff,and some 1944 last ditch German money

Hi,
    the cufftitle looks to probably be a good original, dont know much about the money.

Jerry
    Last edited by Jerry B; 09-18-2010 at 09:24 PM.

?

Looks good to me. Deutch Marks appear to be military notes. I think I see a 1944 date on one of them.
    Steve

Hello,
    The Afrika cuff looks legit to me.
    Considering the text in the red rectangles, i highly doubt that these notes were meant for the german people or soldiers :

Allierte Militärbehörde = Allied military authorities...
    More or less issued for occupying allied soldiers IMO
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Ärmelband Afrika and some 1944 last ditch German money 

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)