Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Afrika arm band?

Article about: Real and if so possible worth?

Default Afrika arm band?

Real?

Afrika arm band?
    Last edited by Vinniebaggadonuts99; 05-11-2016 at 10:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika arm band?
    P
    Many

Much better photos are needed to ask for any help on originality, however it looks bad to me. Also this form does not serve as appraisers for value, you can find that information with a google search.

I have moved this thread to the Heer, Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Forum. This is a military award and does belong in the Non Combat Forum. Please do not request value again as KMMorris has stated forum policy of not being a free appraisal service.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Sorry i did not know... i respect the rules

- - ------- - -

Im new

We will need, in any case, to see both sides of it and with good close up and clear photos. My 1st impression is that it is good, but, as said, much clearer photos are needed.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

From the pic provided, I dont like it. As the others have said, better pics to be sure.

Here are better pics...

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

Afrika arm band?

It looks like a cleverly constructed fake to me but it could be a contemporary copy made in theatre at best.

Doug

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I have moved this thread to the Heer, Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Forum. This is a military award and does belong in the Non Combat Forum. Please do not request value again as KMMorris has stated forum policy of not being a free appraisal service.
    My apologies Bob..I moved the thread here..as it was in the SS uniform Forum first. Thankyou for moving it to the correct forum . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Please offer info on why it is wrong... if you can? What makes it clever? What is out of order on it? I would like to know...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast