Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Hi Richard, both look fine to me. If you can post separate threads for each badge in future that would be best. Also we have a pinned thread for the German language names

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Richard, both look fine to me.

If you can post separate threads for each badge in future that would be best.

Also we have a pinned thread for the German language names for the badges. I will edit these for you

I know there is a lot to learn, but you will soon find you feet!

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you Ade.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?

The Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch is indeed a nice Deumer in zinc.

Deumer was the only recognised maker to use a horizontal pin configuration for these badges which makes them easy to identify. If they don't look like the above or below then it is likely to be a fake.

Deumer also made these badges with a vertical pin set up too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch: authentic or fake?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2